A rampant display by the valiant Final Whistle Sporting Club boys, saw them beat Vision FC's junior side, Validus FC by 4 goals to nil in zone four of the Greater Accra Regional Division Two league.
The hosts started off brightly and scored with their very first attack. Richmond Adade made no mistake after being put through to slot home for a 1 nil lead. Clement Amanteak added a second shortly after going past 3 Validus defenders and coolly slotting home to give the hosts a comfortable lead at the break.
The second half however, saw somewhat of a resurgence from Validus who took the game b the scruff of the neck. Andrew Okyere however came to the rescue of his team who after being put through, beat of a challenge from a Validus defender and beat the keeper to give the hosts a 3-0 lead.
Theophilus Djarbeng another a manner which caused some debate from the Validus touchline. Despite not being offside, the flag was up from the linesman yet the referee overruled his counterpart to give Final Whistle the goal.
A late charge from the away side couldnt fetch them a consolation goal and it ended up being a rout for the league leaders.
Latest from Andrew Tagoe
- Ignorant Badu Did Not Administer Drugs Intentionally – Aduana Stars Explain
- Veteran Football Administrator Alhaji Karim Gruzah Warns Investors Not Invest In Ghana Football
- Napoli trainer Maurizio Sarri draws closer to Chelsea switch with Zola set to deputize at the standford Bridge
- Fast emerging Final Whistle SC set to storm Turkish Football with off season program
- Doctor Kofi Amoah Leads Government Appointed Team Tasked To Reform Ghana Football